HELUKABEL® operates Europe's largest state-of-the-art distribution centre for cables and wires. The majority of our 33,000+ products are stocked at our Hemmingen warehouse near Stuttgart / Germany.
Employing a just-in-time strategy, cutting-edge material handling and control technology are used to process thousands of orders from more than 40,000 pallet storage locations. In addition, our fully-automated, small-parts warehouse increases our ability to complete orders as fast as possible for our customers throughout the world.
Facts and figures
- 40,500 pallet storage locations
- 16 aisles with 16 storage-and-retrieval units
- Cable reels up to max. 1,500 kg and max. 1.40 m diameter
- Material handling systems linked directly to the cutting machines
- 670 storage locations
- 1 aisle with 1 storage-and-retrieval unit
- Cable reels up to max. 4,000 kg and max. 2.20 m diameter
- Materials handling systems linked directly to the cutting machines
Automated small-parts warehouse
- 35,900 bin locations
- 6 aisles with 6 storage-and-retrieval units each with 2 load handling devices
- Output: 1,000 bins per hour