In a cleanroom environment even the smallest amount of contamination can have a damaging effect on production. Particles, such as dust, can contaminate and negatively affect product quality or functionality so strongly that without suitable measures in place an inefficient production process can be expected, characterized by high scrap rates and quality losses. To prevent such issues from occurring, HELUKABEL® offers the appropriate cables for cleanroom manufacturing environments. The CLEANFLEX® cable series is built to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in order to provide customers with cables that will consistently perform under such tight manufacturing conditions.
Data and Control Cables for drag chain use in cleanrooms
CLEANFLEX® HF Data and Control Cables are certified by Fraunhofer IPA, guaranteeing optimum quality for use in cleanrooms. The advantage of the CLEANFLEX® product series is their ability to be used in drag chain applications.
CLEANFLEX® HF Product Informations
- CLEANFLEX®-HF cable brochure
- CLEANFLEX®-HF Power Cable - For drag chain applications in cleanrooms
- CLEANFLEX®-HF-C Power Cable - Screened cable for drag chain applications in cleanrooms
- CLEANFLEX®-HF Data Cable - For cable track applications in cleanrooms
- CLEANFLEX®-HF-TP-C Data Cable - Twisted pair, screened cable for drag chain applications in cleanrooms