When cable installation requires long runs from the control panel to the machine, cables using cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation have a relatively low dielectric constant that reduces the capacitive effect found within long cable runs. XLPE also has excellent thermo-mechanical properties that allows the insulation to withstand the excessive heat generated.
HELUKABEL®'s latest control cable addition, the TRAYCONTROL X, is a flexible-PVC, XLPE-insulated control cable ideally suited for tray cable installation in industrial machinery throughout the factory floor and wind turbines.
TRAYCONTROL X Characteristics
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Special PVC jacket with XLPE insulation
- TC 600 V & WTTC 1000 V ratings
- Operational temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Minimum bending radius: 10x cable Ø
- Resistant to oils (Oil Res I & II), coolants and solvants
- Suitable for open, exposed (TC-ER rated), pipe, or direct burial installation
- Class 1 Div. 2 per NEC Articles 336, 392 & 501
- c(UL) CIC-TC FT4, CSA AWM I/II A/B FT4, and NFPA 79 compliant
- Available in sizes 20 AWG - 500 kcmil with various conductor configurations
Click here for a detailed product spec sheet.